This article is intended for users who have a Miroir projector with a Bluetooth remote (M200A or M300A) that needs to be re-paired with the projector.
Pairing the Remote with the Projector
IMPORTANT: Be sure to position your remote and projector so that they are less than 6 feet apart for the pairing process.
- Press and hold the volume up (+) and volume down (-) buttons simultaneously on the PROJECTOR for 5 to 10 seconds until the remote pairing screen appears.
- Press and hold the volume up (+) and volume down (-) buttons simultaneously on the REMOTE for 5 to 10 seconds. While pairing you may seeing a "connecting" or "remote found" message at the top of the screen and the red status light on the remote will blink. Allow the projector and the remote a few moments to pair. Once the remote and the projector are successfully paired, the pairing screen on the projected image will disappear.
Pairing Process In Action
Here is a quick video to show you what the process should look like:
If the remote is not successfully pairing with the projector, here are a few things to check and try:
- Verify that the batteries are installed correctly in the remote. Inside the battery compartment door there is a diagram indicating which direction the batteries should be installed. Double check that the batteries are installed matching this diagram.
- Try replacing the batteries in the remote.
- Check that the remote is within 6ft of the projector. The pairing process works most effectively when the projector and the remote are no more than 6ft apart.