This help article is intended for users who are experiencing sound issues with their Miroir M220 or M175 projector when playing Netflix or HBO Go streaming content on their source device.
Updating the Firmware
- Plug your projector into power.
IMPORTANT: Unexpected power offs during the update process may damage your projector's firmware.
- Download the update file.
- Put the update file on a USB flash drive.
IMPORTANT: Be sure the update file name is MERGE.BIN and the file is located in the root folder of the USB flash drive.
- Put the USB flash drive into the USB port on the projector.
- Power the projector on. The update should automatically install, and when complete, the projector should automatically reset. Once the projector has reset, unplug the USB from the projector.