This article is intended for users who have a Miroir projector with a Bluetooth remote (M200A or M300A) that is not functioning properly.
Most Common Issues
If your remote is no longer working with the projector or you notice that the remote icon on the homepage of the projector is no longer blue, but gray, there are a few different possible causes:
- Batteries in the remote need to be replaced.
- Check that the red status light on the remote is illuminating when buttons on the remote are pressed. If this light is not illuminating, replace the batteries in the remote and then Pair the Remote with the Projector.
- Batteries are installed incorrectly.
- Remove the batteries from the remote and re-position them so that the (+) and (-) ends of the battery match the battery diagram inside the battery compartment of the remote.
- Remote is no longer paired with the projector.
- Remote is too far from the projector.
- Check that you are using the remote within 6 feet of the projector.