This help article is intended for users who have a Miroir MP150, MP150W, MP150A, or MP150M projectors which are projecting images overly saturated with the color red.
Updating the Firmware
Date of Firmware Update: 12/29/2015
- Plug your projector into power.
IMPORTANT: Unexpected power offs during the update process may damage your projector's firmware.
- Download the update file.
- Put the update file on a USB flash drive.
IMPORTANT: Be sure the update file name is MERGE.BIN and the file is located in the root folder of the USB flash drive.
- Put the USB flash drive into the USB port on the projector.
- Power the projector on. The update should automatically install, and when complete, the projector should automatically reset. Once the projector has reset, unplug the USB from the projector.