This help article is intended for users who are unable to connect their Miroir MP150W to their Surface Pro wirelessly.
Updating the Firmware
Date of Update: 1/26/2016
- Plug your Miroir MP150W to power with the AC adapter. Please be sure to double check that it is plugged in and charging (the battery indicator lights on the top of the unit will illuminate when the unit is charging).
IMPORTANT! Do not disconnect the power or power the projector off during the update.
- Press the mode button on the top of the projector until the iOS Wireless screen is displayed. The mode button is the touch sensitive circle on the top-center of the unit.
- Turn on your Surface Pro. Go to WiFi settings and select the Miroir Wireless projector. It may ask you for a password to connect - please use 12345678.
Note: This step will connect the projector to your Surface Pro but it will not project. The connection is only used for the update.
- Open a web browser on your Surface Pro and type in 192.168.49.1
- A screen will appear asking you to scan for your local WiFi router.
- Select the router and input your network password, if necessary. The projector will download the update automatically. The update may take around 10 minutes, or possibly longer, depending on your network speed.
IMPORTANT! Do not disconnect the power or power the projector off during the update. Once the projector has been successfully updated your unit will display a message in red on screen that states "Success! Please reboot projector!"
- Power off the projector.
- Power the projector on.