This article is for users with a Miroir projector model that has wireless connectivity built-in (models M200A and M300A).
Wireless Compatibility and Setup
The wireless connection to the projector is setup differently depending on what type of device you are connecting. Please use the quick links below to jump to the relevant information in this article for your device:
Android devices require Android OS 4.4 or later, the wireless screen mirroring capability and Miracast compatibility to connect wirelessly with the projector. Google devices running OS 6.0 or later are not compatible.
How to Connect:
- Press the Input button on the projector's remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring on the pop up menu on the projector. The projector will display a connecting screen.
- On your Android device, swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification panel.
- Select the Screen Mirroring option on your Android device. Different Android devices have different terminology for this function, here are a few of the most common terms used for the screen mirroring option:
- Smart View
- Quick Connect
- AllShare Cast
- Wireless display
- Display mirroring
- Screen casting
- Select the Miroir projector from the list of available screen mirroring devices.
AirPlay and wireless screen mirroring are not supported on iOS devices. Wireless iOS viewing is limited to certain file types (native videos, native photos, PPTX files, KEY files, and PDF files) through the Miroir Wireless app.
How to Connect:
- Connect the projector to a wireless network. See the Connect to a wireless network help center article for more information.
- On the iOS device, download and install the Miroir Wireless App.
- Once installed, launch the Miroir Wireless App.
- While on the projector's home screen, pres the Input button on the remote.
- Select DLNA on the pop up menu. The projector will automatically connect to the iOS device.
- Select the content to project from the folders inside the Miroir Wireless app on the iOS device.
Your Windows device must support the wireless screen mirroring capability and be Miracast compatiblity to connect wirelessly with the projector.
Windows 8.1 How to Connect:
This Microsoft Support Article: Project to a wireless display with Miracast details how to project wireless display like your Miroir projector.
Windows 10 How to Connect:
- On your Windows device, open the Action Center. Refer to this Microsoft Support Article: Where is the Action Center in Windows 10 for more information.
- Select Project.
- Select Connect to a wireless display.
- Select the Miroir projector from the list of displays and follow the on screen instructions to connect.