IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS All of the safety and operating instructions should be read, adhered to and followed before operating a Miroir projector.
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER. THERE ARE NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS UNIT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
The lightning flash with arrow-head symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the unit’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the unit.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, burns, fire or injury:
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store unit where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in, drop, or submerge in water or other liquid.
- Do not reach for unit that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Care should be taken so that objects do not fall, and liquids are not spilled, onto the unit.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance/product is used by or near children or mentally disabled individuals.
- Use this unit only for its intended use as described in the product manual.
- Unplug this unit during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Never drop or insert an object into any opening.
- Protect the adapter cord from being walked on or pinched, particular at plug outlets, convenience receptacles and the point where it exits the unit.
- Do not allow adapter cord to touch hot surfaces. Wrap cord loosely around the unit when storing.
- The unit should be situated away from direct sunlight or heat sources such as radiators, electric heaters, heat registers, stoves, or other units (including amplifiers) that product heat. Avoid placing on top of stereo equipment that radiates heat.
- Never block the air openings of the unit with materials such as clothing, plastic bags or papers, or place it on a soft surface such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
- Do not overload electrical outlet. Use only the power source as indicated.
- Do not carry this unit by cord or use cord as handle.
- Never operate this unit if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. If the unit’s power supply cord or plug is damaged, do not attempt to fix it yourself.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the unit. Incorrect repair can cause risk of electric shock or injury to persons when unit is used.
- Do not operate in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
- Never remove the plug from the socket by pulling the power cord.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- Do not store this product in high temperatures, damp areas, or in direct sunlight.
- Never disassemble the product.
- Never dispose of the product in fire or water, which may result in explosion and/or injury.
- Keep product out of reach of children.
- Do not touch product with damp hands.
- Dispose of the product properly.
- The product must not be discarded with ordinary household waste.
- Contact Your local recycling center for proper disposal.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
CAUTION: To maintain compliance with the FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, place the product at least 8 inches from nearby persons.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This unit generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
CAUTION: The radiated output power of the Wi-Fi technology is below the FCC radio frequency exposure limits. Nevertheless, it is advised to use the wireless equipment in such a manner that the potential for human contact during normal operation is minimized.