Locations of Parts and Controls
- Focus wheel
- Volume up control
- Volume down control
- Power switch
- System indicator light
- Power indicator light
- 3.5mm Audio out
- HDMI input
- Micro USB power port
- Reset button
Charging the Battery
The built-in battery is charged using the included Micro USB to USB cable. The blue system indicator light will come on if the battery power is getting low.
IMPORTANT: Fully charge the battery before the first use (approximately 3-4 hours).
Operating the Projector
- The projector can be powered using the included Micro USB to USB cable or the built-in battery.
- To power the projector with the Micro USB to USB cable, connect the Micro USB to the projector’s and plug the other end into a USB port. Once connected, the power indicator light will illuminate red on the projector to show it is connected to power.
- To power the projector with the built-in battery, simply turn the projector on.
NOTE: Some devices may require an adapter to connect to your device.
What do I need to connect?
Powering Up and Viewing Media
- Power on the projector by flipping the power switch to the on position.
- Allow the projector 15 to 20 seconds to fully start up and sync with your device.
NOTE: After syncing with the projector you may see your device’s screen being mirrored by the projector. Some devices may not have this ability, but they can still be used with the projector to project videos, photo slide shows, and some app content (this functionality is app dependent).
- Choose the media you would like to view from the menu on your device and play as you normally would.