The following Miroir projector models can be directly connected to your wireless network:
Follow the instructions below to connect your projector to your wireless network:
- Select the Settings icon from the projector's home screen.
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi on the Settings Menu.
- Select Scan to search for nearby available networks.
- Select the desired network from the listed options.
- Enter the required network credentials, then select Connect. Allow the projector and
the network a few seconds to sync.
- Press the Home button on the remote to return to the projector’s home screen.
The wireless icon will be displayed in the projector’s home screen status bar if the
connection setup was successful. The number of blue shaded bars on the icon
depicts the strength of the wireless signal.
Weak Wireless Signal
Strong Wireless Signal