- Check that the surface you are projecting on is smooth.
- Adjust the projector's focus:
- For manual focus projectors, adjust the focus by rolling the focus wheel forward or backwards to fine-tune the picture.
- For projectors with the Auto Focus feature (M300A and M220):
- Adjust the image focus by pressing the auto image correction button on the remote or the projector.
- Check that the sensor on the projector to ensure there is nothing between the sensor and your projection surface, and that the sensor is clean and free of debris.
- If connected to a source device, check the output resolution of your source device.
Have more questions? Submit a request