This article is intended for users who are having difficulty connecting a gaming console to their Miroir projector. For most models, you will see a "No Signal" message on screen or only the Miroir logo screen if the projector is not receiving an input signal. For Miroir projector models that have an operating system built in (M200A and M300A), you will see the home screen displayed if the projector is not receiving an input signal.
- Check that the cables and adapters are firmly plugged in.
- Try connecting to a different port on your gaming console.
- Check that you are using the proper cable and/or adapter to connect your gaming console to the projector. Most gaming consoles will connect to the projector using an HDMI to HDMI cable. If you are not sure if you are connected correctly, check the What do I need to connect section of support articles. You can also check with your device's manufacturer.
- Reset your console display settings. If you are unsure how to do this, consult your product manual or contact your console manufacturer for additional information.
- Microsoft has a help article on their website about troubleshooting issues with your Xbox One console, the later part of the article has the instructions to Reset the Xbox One display settings.
- Microsoft has a help article on their website about troubleshooting issues with your display and your Xbox 360 console, the later part of the article has instructions to Reset the Xbox 360 display settings.
- Playstation has the following help article on their website explaining how to Reset PS3 Video Settings.